2009/10/16

Writing 9

translate and summerize from Sunday message and revise by Helen Mecs
2009.10.7 Writing 9
Topic: A girl in Jeans

When I was working in the nature temple, I saw a girl wearing jeans and standing among a group of people wearing formal white clothing I went to say hi to her because she was a first time visitor. I told her that I was really busy and would only be able to say a few words to her. I said, “Listen to my words really well and be sure to believe them. No matter what happens, follow me because Jesus sent you. Today I came here to meet you. Besides, whenever there are large assemblies, be sure to come on your own, listen to my sermons, stay till the end and leave after saying goodbye. Okay?” she replied yes.

After that meeting that girl participated in every assembly and remained. I greeted her if she waited till the end and asked her to eat with us because we always went to the restaurant to eat afterwards. She told me she was going to leave without eating. I told her, “Didn’t I tell you during our first meeting that you should stay till the end and follow even if no one tells you to do this?” Therefore, she always stayed till the end.
One time she came during an assembly. I saw her face when we were playing soccer on the field after Sunday service but didn’t see her face by the time we were finished. I thought, “She left since no one was taking care of her. In the beginning I told her to follow till the end but she just left.” I looked in all directions but couldn’t find her anywhere. Mumbling to myself, “She’s tall. So she’s easy to spot…” Everyone was waiting so I said, “Dummy, she left,” and got into my car. She was sitting in the back seat of my car.

“Who told you to ride this car?” She said, “I got in. You told me to follow you till the end, right?” I told her, “Good. I thought you left today without saying goodbye. Eat before you go. Don’t worry about transportation because someone will drive you home.”
You must manage them solidly like this and tell them exactly what they must do. Then they will carry out their responsibilities and will not rely on others. If you teach them what they must do and manage them only in areas that require care and management, they will do everything needed.

After going through various hardships for more than 7 years and after being trained and maturing, the girl became a leader and a revival speaker and was able to preach the Lord’s deep heart and move people’s hearts. Like this girl in jeans, all of us do not know how the Lord will use us, but all we need to do is to follow the Lord’s teaching and obey it until the end. We do not know the Lord’s purpose for us during the process, but we need to carry out our own responsibilities and then we will realize this is why Jesus loves us so much and raise us until now.

沒有留言: