2009/03/31

something you need to learn

3.30 how to express our anger?

Today, I went to Modell’s to buy somethings.
The sales clerk can not understand my accent and replied with impatient voice, very pettish and reluctant tone, I can not help but express my anger with my broken English. then i told her bad manner made me angry and i do not want to go to the store again!
She did not care.
When I went to the first floor, i ask the other clerk to express my feeling to the manager, she let me wait until the guard told her manager has left already.
Then, I told to my teacher, Joyce, I would like to learn how to reflect my angerto others in polite way.
Here is her suggestions:
  1. what is your name? (and write it down to get her attention)
  2. I want to speak to your manager. (keep your temper, if you lose it, you lost.)
  3. I will write a letter to the director of Modell's
  4. the sales person is rude.
  5. I will not buy things from this store again. and I will tell my friends not to buy in your store.
  6. I will put on my blog! (I did have a blog)
However, when I rethought the situation , I remember one proverb of Nelson Mandela:
Hatred is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die!
which means:
Hatred can only hurt youself, not hurt others!
I think God reminds me to forgive other people as the sunday message mentioned!

1 則留言:

小張 提到...

有些人無知的態度,當下真的會很令人生氣,能夠心平氣和地告訴他自己不舒服的感受,這也是需要慢慢修的。

記得最近上「易經與生活智慧」時,老師提到:事緩則圓,遇到什麼事情,不要立即反應,想一下再決定要怎麼做,才會有較圓滿的結果。

給年輕的我們共緬之吧!