2009/09/07

Love is...

Sharing the beautiful poem which is written by my friend.

Title: Love is...

Love is the principle for the creation of universe.
Love is the strength of God’s existence.
Love is the power that can enliven all the creatures of God.
Love is the energy that can move the hearts of people.
Love is the author of salvation.
Love is the forgiveness that covers all the faults.

There is love like a flame.
There is love like a lake that is filled with serenity.
Love is the cause of pain that equals with the suffering of death when you are not together.
Love is what burns away all the sins.
Love is the string of fate that you and I are destined to meet.
Love is the power of repentance that you need to exist in this world.

For I loved, you have met the Lord of salvation.
For I loved, you could talk to the Lord.
For I loved, God turned His Will around.
For I will love, I have endured and waited.
For I have longed for your love, I could endure the years of suffering.
For I love, I promised to come again.
For I love, I have prepared your place.
For I love, I raised you .
For I love, I looked into your hearts.
For I love, when you called out to me I answered to you.
For I love, I came to find you.
For I love, I recorded your prayers and remembered.
For I love, I wiped your tears.
For I love, I spoke to you.

For I love, I rejoice in your praises.
For I love, I heart-ache when I hear your sighs.
For I love, I turn all your circumstances in joy.
For I love, I will take you to my Kingdom.
For I love, I am telling you to be with me forever.
For I love, I have endured until today with longing and thirst.

Who are those who answer to my love?
Those who open to my love will be the ones who will open the gate of Heaven and receive my love.
Love me with all your heart, life and will.
Love never changes forever.
Love makes you moderate.
Love makes you realize and see through His Shimjung.

For I love, I will be with you eternally.
For I love, I am making the history through all these nights.
Love is my freedom.
Love makes my heart stay wherever my heart is flowing into.
Love is the rest place in my heart.
Love gives strength which you can gain from a good rest.
Love heals wounds.
Love is like a thread and needle that can sew your wounds.
Love is like a doctor.
Love can make you realize the essence of salvation.

Turn my heart towards you.
Sell all your possessions to gain my love.
If you lose that love, even if you acquired everything in the world it will only end up in vain.
With love will you enter the palace of Jehovah.
With love will you defeat satans, devils and evil sprits.
With love will you stop the hands of destruction.

Pray in love.
Sin praises of love.
Love exists in the indefinite space.
Who will ever stop that love?
Love among mankind is the shadow of love of Heaven.
The essence of true love rests in Heaven.

Who are those who will dwell in the well of love and quench my thirst with that water of love?
Only with Holy Spirit can you open the gate of love.
Love is the refreshing spring water that you find in the endless desert.
Love makes you love to be happy.
Love is giving and receiving.
Unrequited love melts the bones of your body..

For we love, let’s take the path of salvation.
For we love, let’s meet at predawn.
For we love, let’s be together always.

For you love, read the Bible.
For you love, evangelize.
For you love, take care of your brothers.
For you love, do your offering.
For you love, adorn your natural temple.
For you love, put the gospel of the times high.
For you love, I will not forsake you ever.

To you I love.

沒有留言: